By now you’ve probably heard of Bitcoin. there are stories of people making thousands of dollars overnight with this and other cryptocurrencies.
As with any new speculative investment, there is an element of risk. That’s why starting with free $10 Bitcoin is a good way to try it out and start learning how it works. I’m still new to this myself and stumbled across this process in my research. It helped me so I thought I should share it with you.
The first thing to know about buying bitcoin is that there are a few basic ways to buy it, and it’s not that complicated.
The two main ways to buy Bitcoin are through a broker or through an exchange. Check out the Coinbase exchange. they are one of the largest exchanges, have a clean and easy-to-understand interface, are available with apps on various mobile and desktop platforms, and offer you $10 free bitcoin to get started. There are other exchanges I’ve tried that work well, BTCMarkets and Coinspot to name a couple, both of which are good, but only Coinbase has a $10 starting bonus.
Additional advantages of Coinbase are that it operates in several local currencies. if you’re in Australia, for example, all your data will be displayed in Australian dollars, so you don’t need to worry about exchange rates and such.
It’s also worth noting that Bitcoin isn’t the only cryptocurrency that Coinbase deals with; you can also buy Etherium (ETH), Bitcoin Cash (BCH) or LiteCoin (LTC) – whatever currency you decide to use, you can get $10 dollars. free bitcoin.
Without further ado, here’s how you get your free $10 Bitcoin.
1) Register with Coinbase (the link at the bottom of this article will entitle you to a $10 bonus)
2) Complete the account creation process, including verifying your email address, phone number, and uploading your ID (driver’s license, passport, or other photo ID); this can be done by taking a photo with your phone.
3) Enter your credit card information and verify the card by viewing the transactions that Coinbase will add to your online bank statement (this is instant and you are not charged)
4) Place an order for $100 worth of Bitcoin, Ethereum, whatever in your now activated account. If your local currency is not USD, you must ensure that you order the equivalent of USD 100.
*** IT IS IMPORTANT TO NOTE: All Bitcoin purchases are paid, and Coinbase is no different. the time majorityyour initial $100 purchase fee should be around $4 ***
5) That’s it! After a few days, $10 worth of Bitcoin will show up in your Coinbase account, even when you deduct the purchase fee, you’re still ahead.
So if you’re interested in Bitcoin, want to dip your toe in risk-free, and want to get some free money(!) in the process, give this a try. Bonus Bitcoin will more than cover your fees for that first deposit and can help you know what it’s all about.
Does that sound good?
Some final notes.
• This process will only work if you are a new Coinbase customer. If you already have an account, you will not receive a free credit
• You can get free $10 only if you sign up using the link below.
• The above offer is temporary. After creating your account with the link, you have 180 days where you can buy $100 worth of Bitcoin, Litecoin, or Etherium and still get $10 in credit.
I hope you have a prosperous and lucky future with bitcoin and take advantage of the free $10. Free money doesn’t come around every day, and at the rate Bitcoin has been growing recently, $10 can multiply quite quickly. My plan is to just sit at $110 for a while, see what happens and experience the ups and downs of bitcoin. Let’s see how we go.